COVID-19 update from Claim Central Consolidated
CCC continues to be very responsive and our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) continues to be executed with precision and rifle focus. COVID-19 continues to disrupt the industry and world, however we are committed more than ever to ensure our people, customers, clients and supply partners are considered in all our responses.
We want to let all of our clients and business partners know that as an essential service provider, we are operating in a business-as-usual capacity during the pandemic.
How we are responding with our TPA, property repair and motor repair services:
- We are in a ‘Business as Usual’ state after the Insurance Council of Australia confirmed we are deemed an essential service
- Our BCP is 100% operational with the entire CCC workforce globally operating remotely (from home)
- We are very pleased to report that that all phones, internet, hardware, infrastructure is in full surge and is coping with the load and performing
- Phones have been operational and phone stats have been at an acceptable level with some spikes in call volumes being experienced across different parts of the day. We continue to provide phone reporting stats to the clients that request it.
- Productivity levels are being maintained and the team are really doing their part to support this response
- We have offered family friendly shift timeslots for the staff with school children at home which continues to work really well
- Scripting and process remains in place across all our property and motor lines to ensure we protect our people, our trades, our service providers and customers
- Trades and suppliers – we are ensuring that all suppliers are adhering to government guidelines around social distancing etc to ensure the safety and comfort of your customers
- We have also provided ‘authorised worker’ identification to our trade base to minimise any disruptions to their travel and site access
- The cross functional team continues to catchup daily. This team is responsible for any rapid response requirements, will make clear decisions, monitor and take control of the situation
- Our Global CEO Brian Siemsen continues to send out daily videos which focus on motivation, health & wellbeing, operational updates, performance updates and special announcements. These are proving to be very successful and keeping the staff informed.
- LiveLogik, our live video streaming and collaboration platform – the most feature-rich product on the market. LiveLogik allows us to continue on with assessing and customer visual contact if a property cannot be accessed (face to face)
- We’ve also expanded our Virtual Inspections as a Service offering to cope with the huge surge in demand from insurers – VIaaS involves CCC’s remote desktop assessors connecting directly with policyholders to inspect and assess their claims using LiveLogik
We continue to remain 100% focused on delivering in this time where the industry is still responding to business as usual claims and the back to back CAT’s that we have experienced in the recent past.
Again we want to reinforce that we are pushing a ‘One Team’ mentality and as individuals we all have shared responsibilities, to our role, to each other as colleagues, to the business and to the Australian economy.
For further information on Claim Central Consolidated’s COVID-19 response, please contact Matthew Lawrence at email@example.com
Media EnquiriesFor all media-related enquiries please contact Jessica Srbinoski:
Sign up to Claim Central news: